RCBC’s 41st Annual Zero Waste Conference
Thank you to the sponsors, speakers, and delegates for making #RCBC2015 a success!
See you all again in Whistler for #RCBC2016 from May 18-20, 2016.
2015 Speaker Presentations
Day 1: Global Review on EPR
- Marc Adams, Managing Director of the Interregional Packaging Committee (IRPC), Belgium
- Neil Hastie & Ken Friesen, StewardChoice Enterprises Inc.
- Usman Valiante, Senior Analyst, Corporate Policy Group
Day 2 Circular Economy Breakout Session: Organics Stream
- Malcolm Brodie, Chair, Metro Vancouver Zero Waste Council
- Ken Ingram, West Coast Reduction
- Victoria Leung, Enterra Feed
- Belinda Li & Jessica Frank, Tetra Tech
- Jamie Repenning, Harvest Power
- David Van Seters, Sustainability Ventures
Day 2 Circular Economy Breakout Session: Products/Technical/Service Stream
- Peter Holgate, Ronin 8
- Elena Papakosta, Dell Inc.
- Lisa Papania, SFU Beedie School of Business
- David Van Seters, Sustainability Ventures Collaborative Economy
- Mary-Em Waddington, BC Technology for Learning Society
- Brian Zeiler-Kligman, Canada's National Brewers
Day 2 Plenary: End of Pipe Innovations
- Mike Turner, EcoSafe Zero Waste
- Bud Fraser & Alex DiGiacomo, UBC
- Bruce Buchan, CleanRiver Recycling Solutions
- Kim Timmer, CleanFarms
Day 2 Plenary: National Campaigns and Regional Services
- Malcolm Brodie, Chair, Metro Vancouver Zero Waste Committee and Peter Cech, Metro Vancouver
- Christina Seidel, Recycling Council of Alberta, Member National Zero Waste Council
- Brock Macdonald, Harvinder Aujala, Juleah Gabriel, Recycling Council of BC
Day 3 Breakout Session: Outside the Bluebox on EPR
- Barry Takallou, CRM of Canada Processing
- Isabelle Faucher, Carton Council of Canada
- John Mullinder, Paper and Paperboard Packaging Environmental Council
- Krista Friesen, CPIA
- Nicki Casley, Green Chair Recycling
For general conference inquiries, please contact Ben Ramos at 604.683.6009 ext. 314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.