Why Join RCBC?
New Members | Membership Benefits | Information Package & Application | Members' Code of Conduct & Logo Use Policy
RCBC members, from individuals to large corporations, all have one thing in common. They recognize that environmental sustainability affects every living thing on this planet, which requires our efforts to reverse the negative impact our industrialized civilization has placed upon our planet.
Being an RCBC member makes you a part of the solution and gives individuals and organizations a voice in policy development towards our Zero Waste goal.
View RCBC's Membership List
New Membership Requirement Policy for RCBC's Referral Services
For more info visit our
Membership Requirement for Referral Services FAQs page
Welcome our New Members!
- Bin Bath
- Bottle Guy Enterprises
- Earthworks Recycling
- Pacific Waste Reduction Group
- The Packaging Association (reciprocal membership)
- VIP Bin Cleaning Vancouver
- Willowbrook Recycling
Approved September 2012
- Borgfeldt (Canada) Ltd.
- Chilliwack Bottle Depot
- Scotty and Sons Metal Recycling Ltd.
- Mike Nunn
Approved June 2012
- Mick Andic
- Chris Knoll
- Canadian Textile Recovery Effort
- David Warick Kennedy & Associates
- Environment Canada
- Foam Only
- Mission Renewables
- Michel Labrie Architect
- New Horizon Enterprises
- Oudoor Power Equipment Institute of Canada
- Morrison Hershfield
- Peak Disposal
- Sperling Hansen and Associates
- Strathcona Business Improvement Association
- UBC Sustainability
- Waste Free Center
- AG Envirotech
- EcoSafe Zero Waste (Plastics Solutions Inc.)
- FCM Recycling Inc.
- FSJ Bottle Drop
- Garbiz Removal and Recycling
- Hot Tub Recycling
- UBC - Okanagan
- Village of Ashcroft
- Partnership and sponsorships opportunities.
- Free Job Postings on the RCBC website.
- Participation on RCBC's policy development process.
- Opportunity to stand for election to the Board of Directors.
- Meeting space in the RCBC office for small meetings.
- Website link on RCBC website and use of logo* in promotional literature.
- Access to the latest information and initiatives on Zero Waste, recycling, and waste reduction on our website and frequent member advisories.
- Subscription to our electronic newsletter, Recap.
- Exclusive access to our video gallery and conference presentation archive.
- Networking opportunities with a wide-range of waste management professionals, policy experts, and service providers.
- Affiliation with other organizations with common goals.
- Multi-sectoral perspectives on current issues reflecting our diverse membership.
- Reduced rates at RCBC events.
*Use of RCBC's logo is subject to RCBC's logo use policy
Membership Information Package
Thank you for considering membership in RCBC. To download a membership package, choose one of the following two options:
Constitution & By-Laws, Members Code of Conduct, & Logo Use Policy
RCBC Constitution and By-Laws
RCBC Members’ Code of Conduct (approved April 2011)
RCBC Logo Use Policy
For More Information
If you have any questions about the benefits of membership with RCBC, please contact Ben Ramos, Member Services Manager at (604) 683-6009 ext. 314, or email email@example.com