Renew Your 2017 Membership
We thank all of our 2016 RCBC members for supporting us in the past year.
143 Business Members around BC and across Canada who are members of the Recycling Council of BC. Whether you are a small-to-medium sized business or a larger corporation, the private sector is a significant player in setting best practices and innovation in each of your respective industries.
44 Non-Profit Members around BC and across Canada are members of the Recycling Council of BC, supporting important efforts from education, community engagement, reuse and recycling programs, stewardship and industry associations. The landscape has evolved but the work of non-profit organizations to provide expertise remains signifcant.
12 Individual Members of RCBC are a group engaged citizens and community experts. Your individual voice provides balance to the multi-sectoral perspectives of the RCBC Community.
50 Government Members around BC and across Canada are members of the Recycling Council of BC. Whether you are a municipality, regional government, or provincial organization, the public sector is a cornerstone is providing BC residents the services and programs in delivering waste diversion programs.
To continue your support, you can renew your membership in 3 easy ways:
Membership renewal reminders were sent via email in early December 2016 to your organization's member contact with a downloadable PDF Invoice.
- Cheque payable to Recycling Council of BC and mail to Suite 10-119 W. Pender Street Vancouver, BC., quote your invoice number.
- Credit Card (accept Visa/MasterCard):
- Phone us at 604-732-9253 or at 1-800-667-4321, quote your invoice number.
- Send us a membership form with your credit card information by fax at 604-732-6255, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by regular mail.
- Direct Deposit- please contact Anna Rochelle at email@example.com or at 604-683-6009 ext. 302 for details.